Friday, November 7, 2008

In defense of those who sent you here...

As I am visiting my regular reads, it suddenly dawned on me that I have been placed in a couple of people's blog rolls. Damm. Pressure. That means, in order to keep them from looking bad for having recommended my blog, I am obligated to post something here. Preferably something not useless and boring drivel, which might be a trick....

*Sigh* Ok, here goes. I am working on getting my cubicle at work decorated for the holidays, turning a deaf ear to "It's way too early for that (while pointing at said decorations)", "It's not even Thanksgiving yet!" and "Are you kidding me?"s. On a positive note I have also been asked if I'd "be offended" (huh?) if a co-worker started decorating, and been told I am "just filling me (the speaker) with the spirit!" All of which tends to lend strength to my "Holiday Spirit" theory. *Grin* I figger "What the Hell..? I probably won't get to decorate at home..." You know, the whole landlordliedtoourfacesandhasnowruinednotonlyChristmasbutalsotheboy'sbirthdaycuzwehaftamoveagain thing...

So, honestly, it's really hard for me to be entertaining right now - if I even ever am...I'm not one to snivel or whine, as you know if you come here even kinda regularly. Matter-of-fact, I have very little tolerance for snivelers...but DAMM I'm tired of fighting just a step ahead and then be slammed back four. We really thought we were going to stay here and eventually buy this house. So much for that. And as someone who went to 17 different schools, and someone who has no "life long friends" as a result, I don't want that for my boy. Don't get me wrong, I've got friends that have been there for a long time, but it's not the same as knowing someone from the time you were able to know - did that make sense..? I think it did...

Okay, outta time for now, gotta get the boy dressed & ready for the bus & myself to the work. I'll try to keep posting fairly regularly - I wouldn't want to make anyone recommending my blog look bad...

See ya laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! ! ! !

No comments: