Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pity Party - Sorry

Could someone please tell me what we're doing wrong..? I mean in general...Hunny and I both bend over backwards to be good people. I admit I haven't always been the best person, but I'm aware, and attempt to not only atone, but go above and beyond. I'm not looking for any rewards, or awards, beyond being allowed to live a calm, productive life, raise my child in peace and love my Hunny. I don't steal, I don't lie - ever to anyone - so why is it, every time I think maybe we're "getting there" we get slapped in the face, so to speak... I'm so tired. And if there weren't enough shit already, apparently fibromyalgia is aggravated by stress, so I get increased physical pain on top of everything else...

Ok, pity party over...sorry to subject you to that, but I told myself when I started this, if I didn't post what I write, regardless of how pathetic it might be down the road, I wasn't being honest, so there ya go.

See ya laterzzzzzzzzzzz!   

No comments: