Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Laptop! ! ! !

Woohoooooo! Welcome to the first post from my new laptop! Yep, that’s right, Mama got the lion’s share of the tax check this year, and I got a laptop for my birthday, which is kinda fitting, since I haven’t really gotten a birthday present in years. Well, that’s not wholly true…last year, I got a Superbowl party at my house in my birthday. And the year before that I got to go to a hockey game…Have I mentioned that I’m sports challenged? By choice..? For those who aren’t good at reading between the lines – NOT A SPORTS FAN!

Anyways, this makes up for those birthdays. Just wanted to share…hopefully I’ll now be able to post more. At least that’s the plan…ok, gonna go play, see ya soon!

See ya laterzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome!!

A new computer is right up there with a new car for me when it comes to exciting stuff!