Wednesday, March 25, 2009

50 Random Things

Shamelessly stolen from The Vinyl Villager *grin*

 

1) Favorite object in your room?
My room..? I haven’t had “a room” since I moved out of my parents' house too many years ago to admit to…the favorite in my home – it’s a toss up between the dragon lamp on my desk and the “creepy” (as Hunny calls it) statue that to me is a representation of the Goddess (I’ll try to up a pic soon…)

2) Do you smoke?
I’ve been known to.

3) Do you own guns?
I used to

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Never been there

5) Do you get nervous at the doctors?
No, should I..?

6) What do you think of when you hear hot dogs?
What are they saying..?.

7) Favorite song?
Can’t pick just one…

8.) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Prefer..? what is there besides Coffee?

9) Can you do push ups?
Probably.

10) Can you do a chin up?
Probably

11) What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding ring

12) Your pet peeves are?
We don’t really have all day do we? But I tend to agree with Villager - I guess my biggest one is people who drive in the left lane for miles even when they are being passed on the right….oblivious to the fact that they ought to move over.

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes

14) Do you like to work on your Birthday?
Like to..? No. Do I..? Usually

15) What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
Hate takes entirely too much energy to maintain…

16) Are you named after anyone?
Not that I know of

17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
Tired
Know I won’t sleep well :(
Tomorrow it all begins again

19) Name 3 drinks you drink regularly
water, coffee, and Coke

20)What’s your job?
Listening to stoopid people whine about problems that are entirely of their own making – and occasionally helping someone who truly has a legitimate problem not of their own making

21) Current hate right now?
See answer 15

23) Do your friend’s love you?
I think so

23) How did you bring in the New Year?
I’m pretty sure I was asleep – I had to be at work at 9 New Year’s Day

24) Where would you like to be right now?
Right where I am :)

25) Name three people who will complete this.
No idea.

26) Are you one of those people that thinks and talks about their life being unfair?
Nope! I am where I am because of the choices I made – just like everyone else. Quit sniveling, you did it to yourself, so get over it and go on. I have NO PATIENCE for “poor me”s

27) What shirt are you wearing?
blue sleep tank

28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
No, they slide off. You slide off. The pillows slide off.

29) Can you whistle?
Yes I can

32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don’t sing in the shower.

33) Favorite girl’s name?
I don’t think I have a favorite girl…

34) Favorite boy’s name?
Well, I have several favorite boys – men…Hunny & my sons, so it’d be Tony, Mark & Shayne :)

35) What’s in your pocket?
no pockets in jammies

36) Last person that made you laugh?
Hunny

37) Best toy as a child?
The weeping willow in the front yard was pretty well even with the big oak on the side of the house, until we moved. Then it was the mulberry tree in the back yard

39) Do you love where you live?
Hmmmm, the house..? Pretty much, could be a little bigger. The location, better than the city, not as good as the boonies…

40) Do you give good advice?
I try.

41) Who is your loudest friend?
Ummmm, most of my “friends” are titty dancers – they’re all pretty loud

43) Does someone have a crush on you?
not that I’m aware of.

44) Favorite part about your weekend?
I work harder on the weekend than I do doing the week…

45) What are you gonna do for your next birthday?
Probably the same thing I did a month ago on my last one - SSDD

46) Favorite sports team?
I am sports challenged (by choice) and proud of it! Obviously, the person writing these questions didn’t know me.

48) Where is the next place you want to travel to?
Haven’t really given it any thought. No money for travel, and not much possibility of there being any anytime soon, so consideration of it is just depressing

49) What were you doing 12 AM this morning?
trying to sleep

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
I can’t believe that boy isn’t up yet!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha ha ha
we would get along great!