Monday, July 14, 2008

Awake at Five A M

Hey all. Yes,  I'm still here, and I actually have a few minutes to myself. Kinda. It's more like, despite it being five a m, here I am, awake. So I figured I'd take a bit of time to check in. There really hasn't been much happening here, lately, Probably the most exciting thing recently just happened yesterday - I finally got a table - ok desk- to set my sewing stuff up on. Woohoo. Yes, I am easily amused,,,

I haven't heard back from my dil on watching one of the boys...I don't know if that's good or bad, I'm gonna go with good, on the assumption that she found someone else, and it's no longer an issue,

My boy's tooth is now just hanging by a thread, so to speak, The new one is growing in behind it, I tried to get a pic, but the kid just isn't capable of holding sill long enough for me to get a clear shot,,, Hunny says it's the same tooth he has recessed, I'd never really noticed one being recessed until he pointed it out - guess that means it's just not that noticeable, and I just won't worry too much at this point,

Ok, gonna go try to sleep again, Hope it works, cuz five am is entirely too early to get up and still be functional to drive home 23 miles at 9pm,,,

G'night - I hope

See ya laterzzzzzzzz

No comments: