Thursday, July 24, 2008

Catching Back Up (Kinda Sorta...)

OMG, OMG, OMG - I am SOOOOO behind here! There is so much I want to get in here - Holiday World, Tooth fairy, the rotatation of the planet, damaged cars, bubble wrap & back injuries, undone laundry, air conditioners that quit working (and the accompanying "notthebrightestcolorinthecrayolabox" owner of the house's spouse issues). And a whole buncha other stuff I've already started to lose *sigh*


BUT time has been scarce (scarce..? Hell it's bee almost non-existent!) and I just haven't gotten here, which really SUX! 'Cuz I know the three of you spend you days in a heightened sense of anticipation, just waiting to see what's coming next...*snort, giggle*


BUT - the wonderful man over at The Vinyl Village has given my my very first BLOG AWARD! and I haven't even had the time to acknowledge it let alone thank him :(


THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! If someone had told me I would win a blog award, I'd have probably laughed in their face! I didn't even know I was in the running, or competing or whatever it is you do to get an award - the last award I won was for Extemperaneous Speaking - a century and a half ago, when I was in 6th grade...


Wow.


I'm aware I may seem to be being a bit facetious, but truly, I am so flabbergasted at this that I am at a loss. Plus, I have no idea how a normal person should react to an honor like this, since I'm not anything even remotely resembling normal...


Anyways, this beautiful award, the “Arte y Pico" comes with some stipulations, rules & regulations & stuffs :)

Winners must:



  • Award five blogs that contribute to the blogging community through creativity, design, and interesting material, regardless of language.

  • Name each of the five blog authors and provide a link to his or her blog.

  • Award recipients must show the Arte y Pico Award image and the name of the award-giving blog author, as well as the award-giving blog author’s blog link.

  • Award recipients must provide a link to the Arte y Pico blog.

  • Award recipients must show these rules.

So, here goes

I will award to Tom, at Fate's Acquittal This blog consistently has wonderful enteries, and I feel it is a definite plus to the blogging community. Great content, always interesting, and not at all distant, but rather a real person who acknowledges comments and questions.

I will award to (another) Tom, at Tom's Hideaway Here you find interesting info, a lot of sports stuff, and an opportunity to compete in a Daily Trivia Challenge! That rocks - or at least it does for me (when I do well...)

I will award to Reas (not her real name) at Trench Warfare Here's a woman doing her best to help where she can, and finding herself thanked with kicks to the head - yet still she slogs onward, with style & humor -when possible.

I will award to Anji at Anji Patchwork simple observations & sharing of life. Always a nice place to visit, and sit a while.

FInally, I'll award Goob at Hey It's Free! The only thing better than cheap is free! And he has the free! He also throws in the occasional contest to keep things interesting :)

Ok, gotta go home. Will try to add more info on all of the things I want to get to * sigh*

See ya laterzzzzzzzzzz!

5 comments:

tomshideaway said...

Thanks for my award ! I must read about those rules over !!

Anonymous said...

you are very welcome!

Anonymous said...

you are very welcome!

Anonymous said...

Ive no idea why that posted twice...

I didnt intend to welcome you that much. LOL

Dawtch said...

Awwwww see..? And I was feelin' special!
bb
dawtch