Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Didja Miss me..?

Ok, I've been neglecting you again. I'm sorry. It'll never happen again (please note the crossed fingers when this statement is made). Things have been a bit hectic, and I've been busy just trying to keep up. I had to work this past Saturday, and as Hunny went racing, the boy stayed with Aunt Missy & Ashley. I got out late (about 9:30ish) so I called when I got off to let them know I was on the way. They were having sound issues with the Wii (The surround wasn't on...) which I corrected, then hung up. Then I had a brilliant idea. Let's save Mommy some time on Sunday by doing grocery shopping tonight, without the boy! I called Ash back & asked if she could stay a bit longer so I could shop and she was good with it, so to Walmart I headed.

The one by the house is open now, so I didn't have to go out of the way at all! Woohooo! I got a new watch, since my old one died (surprised it lasted as long as it did! Watches tend to have "issues" when they are anywhere near me - losing time, gaining time, stopping completely, losing time, then gaining it back. I've had them lose like 15 minutes, then when I take them off, they go back to the right time, or vise-versa, gain it, then go back to right when I take it off. Also, the ones that stop completely usually start back up within a day of me removing them...really weird stuffs). So anyway, I got a watch, got groceries, and as I was heading to the checkout, Hunny called. Apparently they went to the Speedrome here in Indy, rather than where they had originally planned, and were already heading home. (Hell, he ended up beating me home.) But it was all good, 'cuz I didn't have to haul groceries in by myself :)

So, the plan was to save time on Sunday, right? So I could not have to run around like a chicken with no head on Sunday, right? Whatever - like that'll ever happen! My Sunday list included a haircut for my Duran Duran looking boy (did you see the hair in the pics from where he got his cast..?), get my oil changed, which I found out that day, courtesy of my hunny, meant I had to clean my car out because part of the service was vacuuming the car, picking up prescriptions, doing laundry (hard when you're not home), having some links taken out of my new watch, because it was waaaaaaay too big, and required a little, bitty, teeny, tiny screwdriver (what happened to just popping out the pins, removing the links, and putting it back together? Oh yeah, that was too easy!), getting the Aveeno stuff I bought Saturday replaced, because it was no where to be found when I got home, and, at the last minute, taking hunny with, so he could get a haircut, too.

Well crap! My new fabric is dry, so I need to go iron & sew. My dandelion boy has already outgrown his Karate pants, so I am going to (attempt to) make him a new pair. I'll be back, hopefully soon....

See ya laterzzzzzzzzzzz!

No comments: