Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wanna Hear Something....

funny..? The headrest on my car hasn't moved since I wrote about it...How weird is that..? Nor has the radio done anything freaky.

In other news, we have a new cast, below the elbow, but just barely. I have pics I intend to post if I ever get more then a few minutes to myself, but I think it's going to have to be replaced. It is rubbing on the inside of my boy's elbow, and after only about 10 hours has it rubbed raw...I plan on getting pics of that, too. Hopefully, soon to be posted (that's the plan anyways)

So, I'm off to bed now, so I can get up & call the Dr tomorrow and find out where he is (we really live in a little bitty almost town) so I can traipse to the other side of the state & get my boy's arm taken care of - oh goody, more driving - and then make it to work. I'm sure it'll be a wonderful day *sigh*

G'night for now.

See ya laterzzzzzz!!!!

1 comment:

tomshideaway said...

Things will get better..I can feel it..Look at the radio for example!!