I found this on It's The Journey That Matters, and since I am just sitting here, trolling BlogExplosion and Blog Soldiers trying to drum up readers while awaiting Mamaw & Papaw's arrival back at home so we can go visit, and doing the laundry shuffle every 60 minutes, I thought "What the Hell..?" so here it is :)
1) Where's the person you like right now?
Ummmm....which one - I actually like quite a few people...
2) Last time you consumed alcohol?
About two months ago when we went to The Comedy Club with Mike, Missy, Joe, Sherry, and a bunch of other folks...
3) What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
4) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
The laundry shuffle (you know, shuffling dry stuff to the basket to be folded, shuffling wet stuff to the dryer, shuffling dirty stuff to the washer, and shuffling me & the clean stuff upstairs to fold/hang/put away - have I mentioned I really don't like doing laundry..?
5) How do you feel about the person who texted you last?
I'm old, I don't get texted...
6) Have you ever been around someone who was high?
Is there anyone over the age of 16 who hasn't?
7) Do you like your life as of now?
Yep. There is good & bad, but that's true of everything, and when the bad comes around I keep two (one of them corny) sayings in mind - "Don't sweat the small stuff. Remember it's all small stuff." and "This too shall pass" When the good comes around (pretty frequently) I think the powers that be and enjoy it
8 ) Last thing you purchased?
A coke from the vending machine at work, 'cuz my case under my desk ran dry :(
9) Have you ever drank with your number one?
Uhhhh...number one what..? Squeeze? Yes
10) Where are you right now, and how do you feel about where you are?
I’m home, at my computer desk, listening to the race from downstairs and Ben10 from Shayne's room. I love this house, and hope never to have to move again.
11) What are you excited for?
That several of the "Big Dogs" in my company have indicated that a proposal I have made is a great idea, and that it will probably be implemented.
12) How's your heart lately?
Pretty good. It stopped for a minute or two when I heard "Your boy broke his arm" But other than that, it's full of love for my family, and doing a good job of keeping me mobile :)
13) Who was the last person you hugged?
14) Who was the last person to hold your hand?
Either Shayne or Mark - we're a hand-holding-hugging-kissing-I-love-you-saying sorta family *GRIN*
15) Are you a jealous person?
Not really, flirting is harmless, porn is just pictures, and cybersex is conducted at hundreds of miles distances - (it's also pointless in my book, but hey, whatever trips your trigger) On the other hand, if I am with my hunny and some bitch thinks it's acceptable to try to pick him up, then we have a problem.
16) Did you have a good birthday this year?
I got to host a Superbowl party, Yaayyy (note the sarcasm there...)
17) Are you tired right now?
Nope - which is a switch, I usually am
18 ) What are your outlooks on gay/bisexual relationships?
I think any two people who love each other should be allowed to love each other. If that means they want to marry, regardless of gender, they should be allowed to. I also feel that same gender relationships are every bit as valid as "traditional" relationships, and deserve the same respect and benefits - including things like health insurance
19) Do you chew on your straws?
20) Have you ever been called a tease?
Uhhhh, does being a stripper entertainer count as being a tease..?
21) Last Message on myspace from?
22) Three days from now will you be in a relationship?
I am currently in numerous relationships - I have friends, family, acquaintances, a spouse, 3 children and 2 grandchildren. I think it's safe to say I'll be in some kind of relationship in three days
23) Do you have curly hair?
Not when it's short
24) Who was at your house last?
25) Do you smoke cigarettes?
26) Do you lead people on?
Yeah, you could say I'm a leader *looking innocent*
27) Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
28 ) Have you ever told someone of the opposite sex you loved them and meant it?
More times than I can count
29) Is there something you wanna do?
30) As of today, do you like anyone?
Yep, I like lotsa folks, see answer #1
31) Have you kissed anyone on the lips today?
32) Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
And then some....
33) Is your sister a slut?
34) Do you like to cuddle?
Yeppers - as long as I'm not somewhere that is swelteringly hot
35) Last person you cried over?
36) Do you cry easily?
37) Do you have any siblings?
38 ) Where did you go today ?
I haven't gone any further than the laundry room so far today
39) What should you be doing right now?
Well, I'd say that since I'm doing what I'm doing, I'm doing what I should be doing *grin*
40) Are you a heavy sleeper?
I slept through an earthquake - literally
41) When was the last time you did the dishes?
42) Name every one that made you smile today:
Hmmmm, live people would be Mark & Shayne, cyber folks - the list is way too long